The Stark County Medical Society Auxiliary was founded in 1928 to promote good health and to enhance the quality of life through health education, legislation and community service throughout Stark County.
The Purpose of the Stark County Medical Society Auxiliary is:
- To cooperate with the Stark County Medical Society in the protection of public health, in promoting health education and in advancing other aims and purposes of the Society
- To promote good fellowship among physicians’ families
- To carry on such activities as may be suggested and approved from time to time by the Stark County Medical Society
- To carry out various charitable initiatives as approved by the Stark County Medical Society Auxiliary’s Board to service the community
- To uphold the purpose of the Ohio State Medical Association Alliance and the American Medical Association Alliance
As a member of the Stark County Medical Society Auxiliary, you become a member of the only national volunteer organization committed to public health care and safety. If your spouse is a member of the Stark County Medical Society, and you wish to join the Auxiliary, simply download our Membership Brochure for more information and join today. If you have any other questions feel free to e-mail us.
If you are interested in applying for our annual Scholarship available to students in the health related fields, click HERE to download the criteria and an application form.
The Stark County Medical Society Auxiliary is affiliated with the following organizations:
Stark County Medical Society
4942 Higbee Ave NW, Suite L
Canton, Ohio 44718
OhioState Medical Association Alliance
3401 Mill Run Drive
Hilliard, Ohio 43026
American Medical Association Alliance
515 North State Street
Chicago, Il 60610